Have we awaken your interests and you have decided to start an Au-Pair program with us in a Spanish speaking country?
In order for us to welcome you soon in Chile, these few steps are still necessary:
1. Please read the detailed program description and learn more about the program costs here: Au-Pair in Chile
2. Download the application form and complete it thoroughly and carefully. This will act as the base of your application profile and will presented to your potential host family.
3. Send the completed application form together with your CV, at least 3 recent pictures and the required additional documents (see form) to email@example.com.
4. As soon as your application fee of US$100 has been paid, Chile Inside will start to send your profile to suitable families.
5. Before you get to meet your potential host family through skype, we want to learn more about you, which is why you will have to do a skype interview with your contact person from Chile Inside. This is another opportunity for you to ask all the remaining questions you may have.
6. Afterwards, we will further examine the pre-selection of families who we are considering for your stay and exchange your contact details.
7. Now it gets exciting: You will skype with your potential host family. This is how you get to know each other and then you can decide if you can imagine living the family for a longer period of time. After the conversation, we will ask you and the host family separately how you evaluated the skype interview. If we receive positive feedback from both sides, then you found your host family and they found you as their new Au-Pair!!
8. Lastly, you will discuss all details with your Chile Inside contact person. It will be determined if you still have pending documents necessary for your arrival in Chile. If desired, you will have the opportunity to continuing to skype or email your host family before your arrival to get to know each other a little better.
Documents that have to be submitted for the application process:
- Character references (Chile Inside template)
- Child care references (Chile Inside template)
- Criminal record certificate
- Medical evidence
- Language course certificate
- Health insurance with international coverage
- Third party liability insurance with international coverage
If at all possible, please send these documents together with the application form. If not, they may be submitted throughout your application process.